[DPRG] Tonight's RBNO

Subject: [DPRG] Tonight's RBNO
From: Charlie W Youngblood chaz128 at juno.com
Date: Tue Feb 18 15:35:02 CST 2003

I,m planning on being there. I was supposed to bring metal straps
for Bill Cole, and Frank was going to help me with an H-bridge but
I left it at the house. Well I did bring 2 laptops and was going to see
if I could get the BoeBot going. BTW, are we going to do any painting?
It is supposed to rain tonight, so we might get the opportunity to
accually
see how well the gutters are working. I've also got the 2 rails that go
to the tower that Bill and Frank got up and running. I'll probably eat
before
I come. Meeting the wife for a bite! :-)

Charlie Youngblood
DPRG Librarian

>From: "Jeff Koenig" <jkoenig at airmail.net>

Who is planning on being there tonight?