[DPRG] RPL Reminder

Subject: [DPRG] RPL Reminder
From: Kipton Moravec kip at kdream.com
Date: Wed Feb 26 10:14:01 CST 2003

It is supposed to get just above freezing this afternoon, and above freezing
tomorrow. I am pretty sure the roads will be passable by lunch time
tomorrow.

I will be at RPL tomorrow.  I did not leave the house yesterday, and do not
plan to today.  By tomorrow my cabin fever will be so bad I will have to get
out of the house or go crazy.

Use your best judgement. Texan's have problems when the roads are anything
but hot and dry.

Kip