[DPRG] Table Top Contest

Subject: [DPRG] Table Top Contest
From: tester140 at juno.com tester140 at juno.com
Date: Wed Feb 26 16:39:01 CST 2003

Don,
	Iv'e got one also. Is there anyway I could see how you have configured
yours? I would like to get this one going. What language did you program
in. So
far Iv'e gotten a LED to blink, but then I haven't spent as much time on
it as I would
like. Maybe you could bring it to the next RBNO?

Charlie Youngblood
DPRG Librarian