[DPRG] Warehouse update and spare parts

Subject: [DPRG] Warehouse update and spare parts
From: Frank & Gail Elia elia_frank at hotmail.com
Date: Sat Jun 7 13:45:02 CDT 2003

Actually, Vicki is ultimately responsible since the computer I brought in
was one of many her ex-employer donated. The aquarium, zoo, discovery
gardens, hall of state, african american museum all benefited and there were
still a few to go around!

Re swap meet, there is quite a pile of stuff (hey one person's junk is
another person's treasure) at the warehouse that people have brought in.
It's a selfserve (and selfserving) swap meet. I also brought in a bunch of
common value capacitors and plan to bring in resistors, transistors, leds,
ics, etc. to help people get started with some common components. Any
donations would be greatly appreciated.

Frank