[DPRG] Encoders

Subject: [DPRG] Encoders
From: Ed Okerson eokerson at texasconnect.net
Date: Sat Jun 7 20:03:00 CDT 2003

A year or so ago, maybe more, I bought a couple of motor assemblies at
Tanners.  They had two different size motors facing away from each other
with gears and optical encoders on each.  Everything was mounted on a
sheet metal backet.  I am now trying to figure out how to connect the
encoders, the only marking on them is "7X" on the outside, inside contains
a small pcboard that has the marking:

MDK
341-0

I believe several other DPRG folks bought these, and I was just wondering
if anyone has worked out a circuit to use them yet.

Ed Okerson