[DPRG] Warehouse update

Subject: [DPRG] Warehouse update
From: Charlie W Youngblood chaz128 at juno.com
Date: Tue Jun 10 08:59:11 CDT 2003

That's fine. In the mean time all the work stations in the foyer are up
and
working. The only thing that is needed to make it better is to find a way
get the monitors, or other equipment (o-scopes) up on a shelf of some
type. By the way, the fan looks great mounted in the wall!

Charlie Youngblood
DPRG Librarian
>From: "W. E. Cole" <wecole at ev1.net>
To: "Charlie W Youngblood" <chaz128 at juno.com>

You should have read my last update closer - we already have 2 of the 3
cables we need for the big monitors, and I'll buy the third if we can get
the others working properly (They're $12.50 a piece, so I want to make
sure
these work before I buy a third one.) The problem is with the video
cards,
not the monitors. These monitors are 'fixed frequency' monitors, not
multifrequency like your standard VGA. Steve Rainwater thinks we may be
able
to tweak the software to get some standard VGA cards to work, but we'll
have
to do some experimenting tomorrow night to see if it will work.

~Bill Cole