[DPRG] The Science Place

Subject: [DPRG] The Science Place
From: Bill Boyer daweasel at swbell.net
Date: Tue Jun 10 12:58:01 CDT 2003

Its a bit too hectic around the fairgrounds at fair time, especially if
the Texas / OU or LSU / Grambling game is going on. If we got there at
opening time we might find a parking place less that 2 miles from the
Science Place, and $5-10 later (per person) you would be in the gate,
after taking your robot back to the car because it looks like something
Al Qaeda would have.

I thought we had already worked this out? At any rate, maybe this would
be a better date for something at John Drummond's house or maybe we
should do this at the warehouse?