[DPRG] Clubhouse, et al

Subject: [DPRG] Clubhouse, et al
From: Kipton Moravec kip at kdream.com
Date: Fri Jun 13 12:02:00 CDT 2003

I di not picture "The Lab" as a place where we socialize.  There is also
now a tradition of having food at the Tuesday RBNO.  It is more than just a
Robotics Development place, it is a place: to socialize, to eat, to pondor
the theory of things robotic, (and not so robotic), to network for new
business opportunities, to test robots, to get help with problems, to get
on the internet, and to use the software tools installed on the computers.