[DPRG] Warehouse A/C-Proxy VOTE for A/C!

Subject: [DPRG] Warehouse A/C-Proxy VOTE for A/C!
From: W. E. Cole wecole at ev1.net
Date: Thu Jun 19 10:42:00 CDT 2003

A good idea! I had asked Mike about his electric rate yesterday, but the lady that handles that won't be in until (Monday?) so it will be a few more days before we can calculate exact rates (although we already know it will be cheaper than the 10cents/per I was using in my projections). At RBNO a few people were looking at different in-line power meters will might be able top use to get actual useage readings. I'll keep everyone posted as we get information.

~Bill Cole