[DPRG] next DPRG swap meet?

Subject: [DPRG] next DPRG swap meet?
From: R. Steven Rainwater srainwater at ncc.com
Date: Fri Jun 20 16:02:01 CDT 2003

On Sat, 7 Jun 2003 03:30:35 -0500, W.E.Cole wrote:
>There's been discussion at RBNO about using the BBQ in
>July to also have a swap meet.

Is the swap meet still expected to be part of the next
meeting/BBQ? If so, does anyone want (or need) a couple of
Hughes Direct PC 49 x 89 cm dish antennas? One of them is
new-in-the-box and the other has been on the roof of our
office for a couple of years and is a bit faded looking.

They look like the one pictured here:

 http://www.technologystore.com/

The one that's been on the roof includes a large surface mount
(basically a square metal frame that you place cinder blocks or
other weights on to hold it down). The new one does not include
any type of mounting hardware. I'll bring them to the BBQ - but
only if I can get rid of them and don't have to haul them
home again! :-)

I've also got 3 of the Hughes PCI bus cards that plug into your
PC and connect with the antennas.

-Steve