[DPRG] RBNO Clubhouse Review and Assignments

Subject: [DPRG] RBNO Clubhouse Review and Assignments
From: Jeff Koenig jkoenig at airmail.net
Date: Tue Jun 24 13:31:00 CDT 2003

Last week, Vicki sent the following menu for tonight's RBNO:

---
Jeff - your salsa if you would be so kind!
Cole - hard taco shells
John - hamburger meat
Martin - chopped onions
Brian - chopped tomatoes, lettuce
Bill - grated cheese
Dale - sour cream
Frank- You coming?
Danny- soft tacos
Steve-cookies
---

I just made a batch of homemade salsa - each vegetable lovingly hand-sliced
with a Chicago Cutlery 10" Chef Special, and slow-simmered to perfection.
It's pretty good stuff - if you don't believe me, show up tonight at the
warehouse and try some for yourself!  Arguments welcome.

I've been using the Handyboard quite a bit lately, and will bring my robot
and a laptop to RBNO tonight.  If anyone has a Handyboard, non-functioning
or otherwise, that they want to either repair or sell, please bring it and
I'll be happy to help.

Best Regards,
Jeff Koenig
DPRG Prez