[DPRG] AeroComm RF modules

Subject: [DPRG] AeroComm RF modules
From: Dan Miner miner at centtech.com
Date: Thu Jun 26 14:21:01 CDT 2003

I ordered 4 of the 900MHz modules with antennas 2 weeks ago.
When they sent them to me, they made a mistake and sent me
the wrong ones.  I have returned them and have not gotten the
replacements yet so I cannot comment on how well they work.

				- Dan

PS - It appears that your system clock is a few years behind...