[DPRG] voltage multiplier for NMOS Hbridge

Subject: [DPRG] voltage multiplier for NMOS Hbridge
From: Dale Wheat dale at dalewheat.com
Date: Thu Jun 26 23:54:01 CDT 2003

Jeff,

You're correct.  A battery is a collection of cells.  My car has a single
battery comprised of 120 NiMH cells, in addition to the other, more mundane
12V battery, which is six lead acid cells.

The highest (commonly available) cell voltage is lithium ion, with a cell
voltage of 3.6V - 4.2V.  I'm sure there are other, higher voltage cell
technologies, but I don't think you can buy them at midnight at the
Kroger's.

Thanks,

Dale Wheat
http://dalewheat.com