[DPRG] voltage multiplier for NMOS Hbridge

Subject: [DPRG] voltage multiplier for NMOS Hbridge
From: rten at new.metronet.com rten at new.metronet.com
Date: Sat Jun 28 13:12:00 CDT 2003

One key factor in MOSFETS of whatever gate threshold that are being used
as on-off switches is that if it was possible to switch the gate drive
instantaneously, the dissipation is almost 100% due to the intrinsic
impedance of the silicon itself -- very low! Thus low heating at very hogh
currents. The gate drive current is almost zero AFTER the associated FET
and circuit capacitance has been charged or discharged.
Ralp