[DPRG] PWM foo

Subject: [DPRG] PWM foo
From: Randy M. Dumse rmd at newmicros.com
Date: Mon Jun 30 14:05:02 CDT 2003

> Next version of the robot will need to move to faster
> more modern hardware,
> and the IsoPod(TM) has lots of advantages to offer,

We'll the 'Pod will undoubtedly get balanced one way or another.
David had hoped to balance Shnoz, but the belts don't look like
they will do it, too much slack in one side. I suspect he'll be
doing a new mechanical design. Travis and I started working on
his balancer last week, but laptop problems (I'm upgrading) got
in our way. Mike Keesling has a partially built balancer, Boid,
we've been talking about for quite some time. Oh, also Earl is
closing in on a balancer. All these are IsoPod(TM) based. We'll
see how it goes, I guess.

Randy
www.newmicros.com