[DPRG] RBNO

Subject: [DPRG] RBNO
From: -Old Dog- puppy_dog500 at yahoo.com
Date: Mon May 5 18:47:00 CDT 2003

I'm glad somebody brought this up.

I volonteer to bring Hotdogs, Buns & charcoal. If
anyone else is so inclined, I'd recoment chips,
relish, beer/soda ect.

And I've one other thing. At the last RBNO, someone (I
think it was Vicki) suggested that we get a whitboard
for the warehouse. I happen to have one collecting
dust in my garage. If it's OK, I am happy to donate it
to the warehouse.

Take care & see ya tomorrow.
-Martin Meier