[DPRG] Metropolis

Subject: [DPRG] Metropolis
From: Eric Sumner kd5bjo at yahoo.com
Date: Tue May 6 02:09:02 CDT 2003

> Is this one of the many public domain copies, or is this the recently
> released authorized restoration?

When I was flipping through TCM the other day I think they said they were going
to be showing the restored version.

  -- Eric

=====
$_='OooOoOoOOOoOoOOOOooOOsOdOOoOooohOodofoooOoooooOOrOoOOOfoOOoOOOOOOOoO
ooOOoOoooOOooOoOOOOogoOooOooooroOoOodoooOOosoOoOOOOvodeoOoOOoOOoefddooOo
oeosovofOeosoOoooOOooooOOrstuOoosocdOOfOaOoOoOOOdgOooOoOOOOooOooooOoOo';
s/[^oO]//g;foreach(/.{7}/g){tr/oO/01/;s/^/0b/;$_=oct;eval"print(v$_)";};