[DPRG] Radioshack Order/ Rockman Amp

Subject: [DPRG] Radioshack Order/ Rockman Amp
From: Jeff Koenig jkoenig at airmail.net
Date: Mon May 12 10:55:01 CDT 2003

Hi Frank,

No problem on the missed order - I wound up finding all the parts I needed
at Garland's own B.G. Micro, and got a 10% DPRG discount to boot!

I was able to repair the busted (yes, a technical term) Crate GX-212+ guitar
amplifier that my neighbor gave me.  It cost me about $6.00 for two TIP142s
and two TIP147's.

Of course, to debug your Rockman, we will need a suitable signal source!  If
you don't want to leave your '62 Jaguar or your archtop in the car all day,
I'll be happy to bring my '98 Ibanez 6-string skronkmeister.  Large
temperature swings only improve its intonation and sound characteristics.

I think I've got some spare '386s, too.  If I can locate them...

Later,
Jeff