[DPRG] Update: Computer room at the warehouse.

Subject: [DPRG] Update: Computer room at the warehouse.
From: Rodent daweasel at swbell.net
Date: Wed May 21 21:08:01 CDT 2003

Do we have a wireless access point in there yet?

Somebody I know found an off-brand wireless PC card for about $25-30
dollars -- I think it was the house brand for CompUSA or similar. At any
rate it had a chipset supported by Linux, if someone needs it. I'll get more
details if needed.

As far as the mice, check with Dirtbag's (electronic discount sales) -- they
typically have all sorts of obsolete stuff.