[DPRG] 1/4" #25 chain sprocket sizes.

Subject: [DPRG] 1/4" #25 chain sprocket sizes.
From: Earl Bollinger earlwbollinger at comcast.net
Date: Mon Nov 10 22:02:01 CST 2003

Thanks for the hint. Ramsey got me all excited, but the formula doesn't
seem to be working.
For example PD = 1/(sin(180/n)  for a 0.25/(sin(180/96)) is yielding a
number that isn't right (0.262 inches) when it should be around 7-10
inches in diameter.
http://www.ramseychain.com/engineering/engineeringformulas.shtml
maybe their formula works for really big chains. Or my calculator
program is no good.

I'm still looking though.
Thanks
Earl