[DPRG] Contest rules

Subject: [DPRG] Contest rules
From: chris cbrenizer at socket.net
Date: Wed Oct 1 22:21:01 CDT 2003

i don't remember the correct term but i once heard of local  stock car
racing where they had a 'claim' or some such, of $200 or so.  meaning that
anyone could buy the winning vehicle for $200.  that kept everyone from
pouring money into their car to win and kept the spirit of the race like
they wanted.

anyone know the term/words?