[DPRG] looking for black wire mesh, speaker grill material

Subject: [DPRG] looking for black wire mesh, speaker grill material
From: Clay Timmons ctimmons at cadence.com
Date: Thu Oct 2 07:47:01 CDT 2003

I'm looking for a source for the wire mesh material that is commonly used for speaker grills.

I can get regular window screen material at the hardware store but it's not what I'm looking for.

The material on speaker grills is heavier and holds it shape better.   I could just get some

out of a speaker grill but only the smaller speakers have the fine wire mesh.  Larger speakers

have more of a stamped metal waffle mesh.

Any idea where I can find this material?     I need about 12" wide.

Thanks,

-Clay-