[DPRG] November activity

Subject: [DPRG] November activity
From: Charlie W Youngblood chaz128 at juno.com
Date: Thu Oct 2 13:31:00 CDT 2003

OK how about this. We have half a dozen awards. Every club
member present gets a pre-printed form with a space beside
each award to put the name of a robot. Every one that brings a
robot to compete gets a half sheet af paper to put the name of
there robot and there name. The competitors will put the name
sheet in front of there robot on the table. For big robots that can't
fit on tables put paper on table close to robot. We set up the course
for those who need it to demonstrate what there robot can do. About
the only rules that are needed are that the robots can't harm people
or property, and that they be autonomous. If some one has a robot
that jugles balls, they must provide there own balls etc. This way we
just need to provide someone to tally up the scores, and award certi-
ficates. Here is a proposed list of awards.

1.) DaVinci Award for most unique or innovative robot
2.) Best dressed
3.) Best Engineered
4.) Fried Award
5.) Most versital