[DPRG] DPRG Site

Subject: [DPRG] DPRG Site
From: R. Steven Rainwater srainwater at ncc.com
Date: Sat Oct 4 19:10:02 CDT 2003

On Sat, 2003-10-04 at 17:06, Doug Evans wrote:
> there appears to be an issue with the script that fetches
> the Robots.net news on the DPRG site. Check out the front page.

Thanks, I hadn't seen that. Actually it's not the script on the DPRG
site but the RSS output from robots.net. I've updated mod_virgule, the
program that runs robots.net, to compile against libxml2 instead of
libxml. The newer version of the library handles whitespace slightly
differently and this resulted in a bug that was leaving all the newlines
out of the RSS file. Fixed now.

-Steve