[DPRG] Atmel AVR Programming Problems

Subject: [DPRG] Atmel AVR Programming Problems
From: Bill Boyer daweasel at swbell.net
Date: Tue Oct 7 09:21:00 CDT 2003

Might check Fry's.

Rick and I found some chip clips mismarked one day and cleaned house.
Got a 68-pin SOIC test clip for less than $1.

As far as the 1200, many moons ago I said something at a meeting about
how difficult it was to get some working and what I had to go though,
but one of our armchair experts said that couldn't be. Now we know.

I just remembered, RVK Basic will work with them as well, although its
not documented very well.