[DPRG] RE: Atmel AVR Programming Problems

Subject: [DPRG] RE: Atmel AVR Programming Problems
From: Rick J. Bickle rbickle at swbell.net
Date: Wed Oct 8 09:13:01 CDT 2003

You know, I have this tendency to think of this list as kind of a
private area, although I know better. I constantly search the internet
for information on some circuit, or component, and constantly come up
with hits on messages from the DPRG list. Several times, I got hits on
my own messages!

Kind of makes you think more carefully about what you post.

-Rick