[DPRG] Re: October's Meeting

Subject: [DPRG] Re: October's Meeting
From: David P. Anderson dpa at io.isem.smu.edu
Date: Fri Oct 10 14:56:00 CDT 2003

Howdy

We've been talking about this for years, and tomorrow we
finally get a chance to try it out!

The October DPRG meeting at the warehouse, AKA "DPRG World
Headquarters," will be viewable on the web with two live
video streams, and also accessible for remote roboteers via
an IRC chat session.

I checked it out yesterday, and using Mozilla I can fit
the two camera windows (computer lab and workshop) on
my laptop screen, side-by-side with the IRC chat session.

We'll probably be "on the air" from noon to 3:00 or 4:00 pm.
For folks that can't make it to the meeting, and for our
physically distant brothers and sisters, check out

http://www.dprg.org/lab

for info on the chat session and links to the cameras.

Mucho kudos to S.Rainwater for making this happen!

regards,
dpa