[DPRG] DRAM card

Subject: [DPRG] DRAM card
From: Charlie W Youngblood chaz128 at juno.com
Date: Wed Oct 15 13:09:00 CDT 2003

I was talking to someone at RBNO that had a RAM card(PCMCIA?),
and I was distracted. Sorry. :-( Do you still have it? Can you bring it
the next RBNO? Speaking of RBNO, I did get the printer installed and
running on one of the work stations in the lobby(Marvin I believe). It's
a  Panasonic 24 pin color dot matrix, and it did a petty good job on
printing out some documentation on Dale Wheat's Pic-an-LCD. Ahhh,
nothing like hard copy! :-)

Charlie Youngblood
DPRG Librarian