[DPRG] DPI/Pixel

Subject: [DPRG] DPI/Pixel
From: Chuck McManis cmcmanis at mcmanis.com
Date: Mon Oct 20 21:38:01 CDT 2003

Thanks for the complement, but I just skimmed the surface. I liked the
description that was in the "Inside Corel PhotoPaint" book pretty well. If
you have the time, I can easily recommend that you use a digital camera and
take two or three different pictures and then using a photo program try the
different resolutions etc. It will help you get a good intuitive feel for
what would or would not print well.