[DPRG] SWARC Ant Rebellion this Saturday

Subject: [DPRG] SWARC Ant Rebellion this Saturday
From: William James polymath2000 at yahoo.com
Date: Fri Oct 24 07:08:00 CDT 2003

Here to help out Glen. Since he is busy with his new
baby, I will announce for him.

The Southwestern Alliance of Robotic Combat is proud
to announce that this Saturday they are holding the
Ant Rebellion.

When: Saturday, October 25, 2003

Check in is 9am til 11:30am Fights start @ High Noon.

Where: North East Mall at 1101 Melbourne Rd. in Hurst,
TX.
In front of Foleys inside, @ the NE end of the mall

Check out www.swarc.org for more details.

The SWARC members had a table at our contest in
September and we are having one at their contest this
Saturday. BeerBot and I will be there, I hope to see
some other members too. But I need to see about
getting some fliers and cards and the banner. Jeff,
have you located it? Does anyone know where its at?

Send me an email if you have any info. I will be
checking them this evening. I plan to get there around
10:30 on Saturday. BeerBot will have his sign holder
on and will be advertising DPRG.

John Drummond, the glass has been cut.

Thanks,

Bill James