[DPRG] Request for a simple 68HC11 program.

Subject: [DPRG] Request for a simple 68HC11 program.
From: Marty martyd at cox.net
Date: Sat Oct 25 21:22:00 CDT 2003

A friend at work was going to have one of his college instructors take a look at my EVBU to see if he could figure out what was wrong with it.  He was too busy.  Well, after about four months, I finally have it back, and I haven't seen the problem that was plaguing it before.

So, does anyone have a simple program that can send a message back to the computer monitor and instructions on how to load it?  I have tried to load and run different hello.s19 files, but haven't had any luck.  I wonder if those are actually for a LCD hooked directly to the board.  If I have an example and the knowledge of how to use it, I believe that would be about the best training aid I could have.  I do have access to some LEDs on Heath microcomputer learning system.

In addition, anyone have suggestions on good books, doesn't necessarily have to be 68HC11 specific, but at least touch on that particular controller.

Thanks,
Marty
aka: TexsGent
VABeach