[DPRG] Any Suggestions???!!

Subject: [DPRG] Any Suggestions???!!
From: Earl Bollinger earlwbollinger at comcast.net
Date: Sun Oct 26 07:58:01 CST 2003

Sounds like your looking for something like the M&M Sorter which uses a
BasicStamp
http://www.parallax.com/html_pages/products/accessories/m_sorter.asp

http://www.parallax.com/html_pages/resources/catapps/cat_mandm_sorter.as

It has a CCD camera which can detect colors, and a sorting mechanisim
for sorting the colors detected, etc.