[DPRG] Looking for DC Geared Motor for Jack-in-a-Box

Subject: [DPRG] Looking for DC Geared Motor for Jack-in-a-Box
From: Gordon McComb gmccomb at gmccomb.com
Date: Sun Oct 26 10:46:00 CST 2003

The Saturn windshield wiper motors currently on the surplus market are
inexpensive, and ought to have more than enough power. Other than local
surplus shops there, you can find them -- among others -- at Mendelson
(www.meci.com) and Marlin P Jones (www.mpja.com). Cost is about $13, before
shipping.

-- Gordon