[DPRG] Looking for DC Geared Motor for Jack-in-a-Box

Subject: [DPRG] Looking for DC Geared Motor for Jack-in-a-Box
From: Bill Boyer daweasel at swbell.net
Date: Sun Oct 26 11:10:01 CST 2003

Pneumatics or hydraulics are probably the best way to get the kind of
movement you need for a jack-in-the-box. However, if the lid and head
were counterweighted, its possible the window motors may work provided
you rig up some limit switches.

If you want to try a garage door opener, I have a dead one out in the
yard. However, its has a one-piece screw assembly, so its not gonna fit
in a car.