[DPRG] do we need a 19" rack at the warehouse?

Subject: [DPRG] do we need a 19" rack at the warehouse?
From: R. Steven Rainwater srainwater at ncc.com
Date: Mon Oct 27 10:37:01 CST 2003

One of our clients has got a half dozen high-end 19" racks they have to
get rid of by the end of the week. They were originally about $2k each
and include fans, power strips, etc. I'm trying to buy one cheap for
myself and found out they'd donated one to a local charity just to
unload it. I might be able to talk them into donating one to the DPRG.
Does this sound like a good idea or just a waste of space? Any thoughts?

-Steve