[DPRG] Need help tomorrow (Saturday) at the warehouse

Subject: [DPRG] Need help tomorrow (Saturday) at the warehouse
From: W. E. Cole wecole at ev1.net
Date: Fri Oct 31 18:04:00 CST 2003

I could use some help if anyone has a little free time to come up to the
warehouse tomorrow (Saturday). I'll be at the warehouse by 10am - please
email me if you can help. Steve and I picked up our new server rack but the
problem is that it's 7 feet tall and the door is only 6'8", so the rack will
have to be tipped and carried into the room - and it weighs about 250 lbs.
We'll also be re-arranging some of the shelves and tables to make better use
of our space and cut down on the clutter, as well as making some hardware
changes to the warehouse network.

Bill Cole