DPRG List  

[DPRG] Gluing This To That...

Subject: [DPRG] Gluing This To That...
From: Bill Boyer daweasel at swbell.net
Date: Tue Sep 2 00:52:00 CDT 2003

Its actually referred to as Barge Cement around here. Tandy Leather
should have it, and I have seen it several other places.

> I was wondering where does one get some "Barges" Cement/glue at? That's
> a glue I haven't run into around here. Is it British maybe?
> Looks to be really nice for gluing rubber to rubber things (like small
> pulley belts maybe)

More information about the DPRG mailing list