[DPRG] Re: Fw: [DPRG] Line Following

Subject: [DPRG] Re: Fw: [DPRG] Line Following
From: Steve Hassenplug hassenplug at mail.com
Date: Tue Sep 2 09:28:00 CDT 2003

While I agree with most of these, I'm not sure the location of the pivot wheel is too important, unless the light sensors are attached to that wheel (and pivot as the wheel pivots)

Another factor which can make a difference is the distance the light sensors are from the ground/surface.  Moving the sensors away from the ground will allow them to "view" a larger area, but also give a smaller difference in the readings.