[DPRG] Build My Line Following Robot

Subject: [DPRG] Build My Line Following Robot
From: Steve Hassenplug hassenplug at mail.com
Date: Wed Sep 3 11:37:00 CDT 2003

As much as I really wish I could attend RoboRama in a couple weeks, the 936 mile drive will prohibit me from stopping by.  :(

Is there anyone down there who has a Mindstorms kit (that they won't otherwise be using) who would like to build my line following robot and enter it in the event?

I'm pretty sure it could get through a course like this one:

http://www.dprg.org/gallery/rr2003a/0040.html

in under 15 seconds.  As far as I can tell, that's about 1/2 the time of the previous winners.  (from what I see on the web site)

If anyone's interested, I can tell you where to find the building instructions and program for the robot.

Steve