[DPRG] Re:_[DPRG]_Build_My_Line Following_Robot

Subject: [DPRG] Re:_[DPRG]_Build_My_Line Following_Robot
From: Dan Gates topazx2 at yahoo.com
Date: Wed Sep 3 14:39:01 CDT 2003

Wow,
 You have to be a paid member to win prizes at Roborama??? I didn't
know that! I have entered robots in the SF Robot Games, Portlands
PDXBOT, Seattles Robothon and our own RoboMaxx and have won prizes at
all of them. None of those require that you are a paid member to be
eligable for the prizes. I have been planning to enter into a Roborama
event for several years now, but if that's the case, I don't think it'd
be worth the effort of the trip down there. Is this really true??
 RoboMaxx is coming in October and we encourage everyone to enter.
There is NO registration fee and you don't have to be a paid member. In
fact, we are considering a free pizza dinner for those who travel in
>from other states.
-Dan Gates