[DPRG] Re: [DPRG] Build My Line Following Robot

Subject: [DPRG] Re: [DPRG] Build My Line Following Robot
From: Rodent daweasel at swbell.net
Date: Wed Sep 3 17:37:00 CDT 2003

Only 936 miles? I have ridden my motorcycle half way across the country to
camp out for the weekend and drink beer with guys I met on the internet.
Last trip was over 2500 miles and covered 5 states.

We've had out-of-townies brag on the list about their robots before, but I
don't recall any walking away with any wins. If he wants to take a shot at
it and bare the shame, I say go for it. <grin>