[DPRG] Build My Line Following Robot

Subject: [DPRG] Build My Line Following Robot
From: tester140 at juno.com tester140 at juno.com
Date: Thu Sep 4 00:07:01 CDT 2003

Well it was only a couple of miles from work, but I rode my motorcycle to
RBNO last night. With all the invaluable info that I recieve from fellow
club
members, plus all the other recources of the club, $20 a year is the
least
I can do for the club. If I tried to go to school and learn all this
stuff, it would
cost me thousands of dollars. I'll gladly pay the annual dues! It's
better than
one of those coupon books. :-) If I never win a contest I'm already
ahead!

Charlie Youngblood
DPRG Librarian