[DPRG] Build My Line Following Robot

Subject: [DPRG] Build My Line Following Robot
From: Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Date: Thu Sep 4 11:12:33 CDT 2003

Dan,

   Please, PLEASE come to RoboRama and post your robotics links here.  When Bill said we didn't like getting commercial spam, it wasn't something that applied to you, and I seriously doubt anyone was as worked up as you might have thought.
   I think there's a danger, when using any text-based medium like this, of over-intensifying the emotion someone intended in their message.  Often, I find myself reading, re-reading, and asking myself "should I really be offended over this, or am I just not getting the right vocal inflection?"  It sounds silly, but it happens a lot.
   We're all here for the fun of it, so take us as we are:  a bunch of laid back, somewhat-geeky real people who just want to share.

Cheers,

Peter