[DPRG] RoboRama 03B

Subject: [DPRG] RoboRama 03B
From: Jeff Koenig jkoenig at airmail.net
Date: Sat Sep 6 11:20:02 CDT 2003

The next RoboRama will be held September 20th, 2003, at The Science Place.
The contest will start at Noon, and sign-in will start at 11:00.

Here is a list of the humans who will be needed to volunteer so that the
robots can play:

Master of Ceremonies: Kipton Morovec has been our MC so many times that we
should probably buy him a Tuxedo.  Kip, can you do this the 20th, or will
you be out of town?

Judges: John Caldwell and Bill Boyer have signed up so far.  We need a
third, and perhaps a fourth - anyone?

Sign-in: Vicki Taylor did this last time, along with lots of other jobs.
Vicki, can you do this, and can we get some other volunteers?

Scorekeeper and Scorekeeper Runner: Teresa and Travis Trotman (The TNT
Team) - Can we count on your lightning-fast scorekeeping skills?

Videographer: Cindy Rivers (the official DPRG videographer)

Course Set-up: John Drummond, John Drummond's Truck, and Jeff Koenig will be
helping to transport and set up the course.  Can we get one or two
additional people?  We will set up the morning of the 20th.  We'll probably
arrive at 9:00AM or so.

Award Printing:  Earl Bollinger - Earl, can you print more award
certificates for us?  The club will of course buy you a printer cartridge
and paper, if needed.

I'm sure I've forgotten something, so feel free to chime in.

Also, if you would like to give one of our long-suffering volunteers a
break, feel free to volunteer for any of the above duties.  Some may enjoy a
rest.

Very Best Regards,
Jeff Koenig
President, DPRG