[DPRG] New project - need the right wheels

Subject: [DPRG] New project - need the right wheels
From: Earl Bollinger earlwbollinger at comcast.net
Date: Sun Sep 7 12:30:02 CDT 2003

http://www.harborfreight.com search on "tires", I love the knobby all
terrain type tires in 10" and 13 inch sizes myself. They even have
innertubes in them.
# 30900-1VGA is a 10 inch knobby wheel and tire for $9.99
# 36054-0VGA is a 13 inch knobby going for $13.99
# 40729-6VGA is a 10" wheel andtire for only $4.99 what a deal.
# 38963-1VGA is a really cheap 10" unit for $3.49!
# 42427-0VGA is a 8" solid tire unit for $4.99!

They have wheels real cheap. Some with ball bearings too.
Home Depot and Lowes sometimes have hand truck and wheelbarrow and
lawnmower wheels. You can get a cheap set off a old barbeque grill unit
too.
Elliot's Hardware has a lot of wheels to pick and choose from too, but
it's pretty much what they have on hand.
Have fun,
Earl