[DPRG] Need items for robotics display

Subject: [DPRG] Need items for robotics display
From: mcclenny at juno.com mcclenny at juno.com
Date: Mon Sep 8 20:37:01 CDT 2003

Hi,
I am working with a team of teenagers who would like to set up a robotics
display at a competition.  We need old, unusable parts such as gearbox
motors, batteries, and RC stuff that we can epoxy to a display board.
The hardest thing for us to find is the gearbox motors because RC people
usually don't use them.  Our group is in Irving so if you have any
"trash" you would like to donate, it would be easiest for us to pick it
up at the mid-cities Wednesday Night RBNO.  Our competition is in
October.  Also, if you have any ideas about how to make our display more
interesting and educational, we would love to hear from you!  Thank you
for your help!!
Terry McClenny