[DPRG] BOE Bot code, & Dinner

Subject: [DPRG] BOE Bot code, & Dinner
From: Charlie W Youngblood chaz128 at juno.com
Date: Tue Sep 9 12:59:00 CDT 2003

Walter,
	Do you remember or have written down the code that you
used on the BOE Bot to strobe the LED? It flashes twice and then
pauses, and then repeats that pattern.
	Just in case you don't remember does any one know how
to read what is already programmed onto the Stamp? I will be bringing
it to RBNO.
	Hey folks, how about Subway for dinner, or we can make our
own. You can't hardly beat Subways prices though. Also we will need
others to bring chips, cookies, fruit etc.

Charlie Youngblood
DPRG Librarian