[DPRG] RE: SWARC at RoboRama

Subject: [DPRG] RE: SWARC at RoboRama
From: Dan Gates topazx2 at yahoo.com
Date: Tue Sep 9 19:48:01 CDT 2003

Ok,
 I'm sticking my neck out again to get cut off, but this whole
conversation took place about two years ago at the PARTS group. My
thought was why not make an effort and lead the way to autonomation by
creating a cross breed. Truthfully, I can't stand the idea of wacking
the @#!!&^ out of my creation, but I wanted to prove that an autonomous
bashem'up bot could easily take an R/C driven bot so I built Drumbot.
Drumbot is (I believe) the first autonomous Antweight robot. After it
kicks butt for it's first time, I will most likely sell it so I don't
have to watch it get thrashed in the gladiator arena. If you want to
see it, follow the link -->
http://www.sorobotics.org/topaz/robots.html

-Dan