[DPRG] help making a dual threaded shaft?

Subject: [DPRG] help making a dual threaded shaft?
From: RoboVac robovac at mninter.net
Date: Tue Sep 9 23:49:08 CDT 2003

A third method is to check with an industrial supply store for a rod already
made with left hand threads on one end and right hand threads on the other.
That is what I have done in the past.  This is assuming you are using a
common size thread and it does not have to be too long.  The most common
thread for this seems to be 1/4 - 20 and they are about a foot long.

William Crolley