[DPRG] RE: SWARC at RoboRama

Subject: [DPRG] RE: SWARC at RoboRama
From: rten at new.metronet.com rten at new.metronet.com
Date: Fri Sep 12 13:44:00 CDT 2003

If you can buy a dictionary right after it comes off the press, any new
technology and associated terminology just ain't there by as much as three
or four years lag. Perhaps someone, somewhere, has an up-to-date on-line
dictionary. If I'm not already on-line I'm damn sure not about to access
it mid-document I'm creating because it breaks the train of thought that
is a deadly problem for the serious writer.
Ralph